- Photo Gallery
- Railtecc vs. Others
- Why Others Fail
- Uses for Railtecc
You know why to choose RAILTECC. However, what you don't know is why the
others fail. Here is a list of common reasons why the others can't outperform RAILTECC.
- Many of the other Railings do not use powder
coated paint. This causes eventual peeling.
- Other rails do not have continuous 22' top railing
lengths. Individual lengths of 6-9' are weak.
- Posts on some other systems may use screw on bases
that are weak. These eventually fail in time.
- Some systems do not contain a water drainage hole
at the bottom of the Posts. This is important to have because if water is trapped
inside, it could freeze and crack the post during the winter.
- Wood Railings are cheap and last up to one and a
half years when it needs to be re-painted. RAILTECC Railings are maintenance-free and
provide elegance for your home.
Remember, when choosing an Aluminum Railing System, check it out
Contact Us || About the Company || Site
Map || Latest Updates
RAILTECC and the RAILTECC logo are trademarks of Western Railco Products Limited.
Copying of the RAILTECC logo without permission is strictly prohibited.